Requisition #: vl-00002839
Duration: Full Time
Cambium Learning® Group is a leading educational solutions and services company that is committed to helping all students reach their full potential by providing evidence-based solutions and expert professional services to empower educators and raise the achievement levels of all students. The company is composed of five business units: Voyager Sopris Learning™, Learning A-Z, ExploreLearning®, Kurzweil Education™, and VKidz Holdings. Together, these business units provide best-in-class intervention and supplemental instructional materials; gold-standard professional development and school-improvement services; breakthrough technology solutions for online learning and professional support; valid and reliable assessments; and proven materials to support a positive and safe school environment.
In collaboration with Northwest Region Sales, provide in-person and virtual, pre-sale/renewal assistance as the key product and curriculum expert at major revenue opportunities (>25K). Provide pre-sell coaching to sales colleagues as it relates to strategizing district solutions for product and curriculum needs (>10K). Respond to product and curriculum questions as they arise during the pre-sale/renewal phase. Draft proposals and present at sales and marketing-driven national, regional, state and local-level educational conferences, including all aspects of product presentations, exhibit support, and lead generation. Work closely with Professional Development and Implementation to support key accounts. Support strategic product pilots as defined by company parameters.
Essential Job Functions
- Strategize, plan, and implement product and academic face-to-face and virtual presentations for strategic opportunities
- Coach sales colleagues on strategies for key meetings and presentations
- Travel domestically up to 60% to support sales presentations and academic conferences
- Work closely with Professional Development and Implementation to support key accounts
Additional Job Functions
- Develop and maintain positive business relationships with Management, Field Sales, Inside Sales and related Learning A-Z department staff
- Prepare and implement National Sales Meeting and Regional Sales Meeting sessions
- Utilize SalesForce, GoTo Meeting, MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and Google Suite software
- Communicate proficiently (orally and in written formats) with internal colleagues and external customers
- Master’s Degree or higher in Education, Curriculum and Instruction, Literacy, or related field
- Minimum of three years K-12 teaching experience
- Extensive experience presenting to and coaching diverse groups of adults in various face-to-face and virtual settings (e.g. educational administrators, teachers, industry leaders, sales professionals, small/large groups etc.)
Preferred Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of curriculum products and services as they relate to K-8 education and literacy
- Understanding of K-12 publishing market
- Proficiency with SalesForce, GoTo Meeting, MS Word, Excel, Outlook and Google Suite
- Experience as an educational administrator in a K-12 environment
To apply for this opportunity, simply click on the “Apply Now” button and submit a cover letter and resume or email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Please include the job title and requisition number in the subject line of the email.
EOE including Disabled and Vets. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.