Requisition #: vl-121
Duration: Full Time
Cambium Learning® Group believes every student has great potential, teachers are mission-critical, and data, instruction and practice work together to drive performance. With a portfolio of award-winning brands, Cambium Learning Group's digital and blended curriculum, professional learning, and assessment solutions drive proficiency, equity, and other learning outcomes in classrooms everywhere. Brands include Learning A-Z® (online differentiated instruction for elementary school reading, writing and science), ExploreLearning® (online interactive math and science simulations, a math fact fluency solution, and a K-2 science solution), Voyager Sopris Learning® (blended solutions that accelerate struggling learners to achieve in literacy and math and professional learning for teachers), Cambium Assessment (innovative stateand district-level assessment solutions), and VKidz® Learning (online comprehensive homeschool education and programs for literacy and science).
The Marketing Account Manager reports to the Director of Account Management and is the engine of the Marketing organization. This role ensures the management and execution of all integrated marketing plans for the organization are delivered on time and best in class.
Responsible for implementing project management best practices and prioritization/ management and on-time delivery of all Creative Marketing services projects. Maintains and organizes campaign information, content, research, and all necessary materials for campaign execution and reporting.Essential Job Functions:
- Establishes the project management process for managing and executing integrated marketing campaigns with multiple stakeholders and inputs
- Makes sure all campaigns and projects are delivered on time
- Keeps key stakeholders from Strategy, SLT, Account Management, and Marketing Services informed and aligned on critical deliverable dates
- Pivots as necessary and manages the complexity of delivering integrated marketing strategies that may shift or change in the execution process
- Prioritizes work to meet critical deadlines
- Maintains and organizes campaign information, content, research, and all necessary materials for campaign execution and reporting
- Supports the Director of Account Management as necessary to successfully execute on plans
Manages Complexity: Makes sense of complex, high quantity and sometimes contradictory information. Uncovers root causes to difficult problems.
Plans and Aligns: Plans and prioritizes work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals. Stages activities with relevant milestones and schedules. Anticipates and adjusts effective contingency plans.
Directs Work: Provides direction, delegation and removes obstacles to get work done. Provides clear direction and accountabilities.
Communicates Effectively: Develops and delivers communications that convey clear understanding of project objectives and timelines.
Optimizes Work Processes: Identifies and creates the most effective and efficient processes to get things done, with a focus on continuous improvement.
Balances Stakeholders: Anticipates and balances the needs of multiple stakeholders. Understand internal stakeholder requirements, expectations and needs.
Collaboration: Builds partnerships and works collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
Drives Results: Consistently achieves results, even under tough circumstances. Possesses strong bottom-line orientation.
Manages Conflict: Handles difficult situations effectively, with a minimum of noise. Steps up to conflicts and sees them as opportunities.Required Qualifications:
- 3-5+ years’ experience in a marketing agency or marketing department role as a Project Manager, Account Manager, Account Executive, Marketing Manager, or relevant role
- Must have strategic and analytical marketing thinking skills; excellent understanding and comprehension of integrated marketing strategies
- Strong ability to translate strategy to internal teams clearly and concisely
- Ability to execute marketing plans and manage projects with cross-functional teams to completion with complete follow-through
- Strong ability to proactively solve problems and initiate probable solutions to internal stakeholders
- Attentive to detail, resourceful, highly organized, ability to multi-task, and work well under pressure
- Solid experience using project management software, Google Drive, CRM software (Salesforce), and Microsoft Office
- Excellent listening, comprehension, and translation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- BS degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Sales or relevant field
To apply for this opportunity, simply click on the link to be directed to the company’s careers page. https://cambiumlearning.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/camb
EOE including Disabled and Vets. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.