Requisition #: vl-00002689
Duration: Full Time
Cambium Learning® Group is a leading educational solutions and services company that is committed to helping all students reach their full potential by providing evidence-based solutions and expert professional services to empower educators and raise the achievement levels of all students. The company is composed of four business units: Voyager Sopris Learning™, Learning A-Z, ExploreLearning®, and Kurzweil Education™. Together, these business units provide best-in-class intervention and supplemental instructional materials; gold-standard professional development and school-improvement services; breakthrough technology solutions for online learning and professional support; valid and reliable assessments; and proven materials to support a positive and safe school environment.
The Learning A-Z (LAZ) International Marketing Specialist plays a pivotal role in customizing marketing efforts to focus and support strategic sales initiatives in the assigned region(s). This position works cross-functionally with International Sales and Marketing teams to bring the brand to life at the country, region, or partner level and activate engagement to drive sales. The candidate will be responsible for the creation and marketing of regional events, campaigns, and microsites, and all other activities as assigned.
**Preferred locations of Athens, Taipei, India
Essential Job Functions
Core Marketing Functions
- Customize existing marketing messaging to resonate with the target audience and respond to regional funding sources, initiatives and trends
- Deliverables will include but are not limited to flyers, brochures, invites, e-blasts, posters, ads, webinars, blogs, landing pages, and presentations
- Develop and execute seasonal regional-based marketing strategies and tactical plans from concept to evaluation/ROI
- Collaborate with the sales teams to develop marketing strategies for individual markets that are in line with the company and regional vision and sales objectives
- Create regional and market plans to execute strategies and initiatives at a high level of success
- Track effectiveness/ROI of marketing tactics and strategies. Enter campaigns in central reporting platform (for example, Salesforce.com) and ensure dashboards reflect cost/lead, total leads generated, total leads passed to lead management, and total leads converted
- Partner support
- Drive targeted marketing and partnerships with local sales partners
- Ensure partner representation follows corporate branding and local market needs all the while driving product value into the market channels
- Sales Support
- Drive improved customer communication from inbound inquiries for greater effectiveness.
- Identify use and marketing activities to increase renewal rates [user competitions, user group meetings etc.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Excellent social and interpersonal skills
- University degree in relevant field
- 3-5 years of work experience in traditional or digital marketing
- Strong project management skills
Preferred Skills and Abilities
- Experience in K-12 education industry a plus
- Experience creating and managing small events
- Experience managing email campaign execution, list management, and reporting
- Photoshop, InDesign or Illustrator experience is a plus
- Secondary language skills preferred Chinese, Korean, or Arabic
To apply for this opportunity, simply click on the “Apply Now” button and submit a cover letter and resume, or email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to include link to online portfolio, if applicable. Please include the job title and requisition number in the subject line of the email.
EOE including Disabled and Vets. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.