Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Requisition #: vl-00002885
Cambium Learning® Group believes every student has great potential, teachers are mission-critical, and data, instruction and practice work together to drive performance. With a portfolio of award-winning brands, Cambium Learning Group’s digital and blended curriculum, professional learning, and assessment solutions drive proficiency, equity, and other learning outcomes in classrooms everywhere. Brands include Learning A-Z® (online differentiated instruction for elementary school reading, writing and science), ExploreLearning® (online interactive math and science simulations, a math fact fluency solution, and a K-2 science solution), Voyager Sopris Learning® (blended solutions that accelerate struggling learners to achieve in literacy and math and professional learning for teachers), Cambium Assessment (innovative state- and district-level assessment solutions), and VKidz® Learning (online comprehensive homeschool education and programs for literacy and science).
The Engineering Project Coordinator will be responsible for the coordinating projects involving technical staff, non-technical staff, and customers. Additional responsibilities include basic office administrative tasks. An engineering project coordinator for Learning A-Z will participate in the planning and detailed execution of all types of efforts that create value for the staff, customers, teachers, and students we serve.
Essential Job Functions:
- Office administrator duties
- Coordinates routine multi-person projects
- Follows detailed written or verbally specified procedures. Requires limited direction
- Follows and documents detailed technical procedures
- Adapts procedures to situations that require slight variation. Requires fair amount of direction outside of well-documented procedures
- Effectively sets priorities at the hour level. May require assistance effectively setting priorities at the day level
- Authors and maintains simple internal-facing Excel spreadsheets Word, and external-facing HTML documents
- Uses custom and standard desktop tools and web applications
Additional Job Functions:
- Executes other tasks as directed including but not limited to executing tests and maintaining test plans
- Associate’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, from an end user perspective
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Windows, from an end user perspective
- Able to quickly learn enough HTML to make minor changes to customer-facing documentation
- Professional and effective phone and email communication skills
To apply for this opportunity, simply click on the link to be directed to the company’s careers page.
EOE including Disabled and Vets. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.