Location: Remote, Tucson, or Fort Lauderdale
Requisition #: 35
Duration: Full Time
Cambium Learning® Group believes every student has great potential, teachers are mission-critical, and data, instruction and practice work together to drive performance. With a portfolio of award-winning brands, Cambium Learning Group’s digital and blended curriculum, professional learning, and assessment solutions drive proficiency, equity, and other learning outcomes in classrooms everywhere. Brands include Learning A-Z® (online differentiated instruction for elementary school reading, writing and science), ExploreLearning® (online interactive math and science simulations, a math fact fluency solution, and a K-2 science solution), Voyager Sopris Learning® (blended solutions that accelerate struggling learners to achieve in literacy and math and professional learning for teachers), Cambium Assessment (innovative stateand district-level assessment solutions), and VKidz® Learning (online comprehensive homeschool education and programs for literacy and science).
Responsible for single-license conversion and driven by data analysis. Primary mediums used for ecommerce: Marketing Automation Systems (Pardot, ActON), SEO, SEM.
Essential Job Functions:
- Solely responsible for the LAZ products shopping experience and driving identified sales for eCommerce
- Owns SEO and SEM programs to drive single-license buyer strategy
- Responsible for driving ecommerce results with new and existing processes, methodologies, and KPIs
- Responsible for optimization of inbound and outbound communications strategies to drive ecommerce sales
- Responsible for maintaining and optimizing Learning A-Z online store and shopping cart
Additional Job Functions:
- Works with Direct Marketing team to overhaul and optimize current Learning A-Z web strategy to optimize single-license buyer strategy and build pipeline for upsell and cross-sell for Learning A-Z sales team
- Deep knowledge of Web Analytics tools (Google and Microsoft)
- Works closely with agencies and internal teams to define and optimize paid search strategies, SEO, and content strategies
- 3+ Years’ experience managing a multi-million-dollar, high-volume, multi-product Ecommerce channel
- Deep understanding of Web Analytics, Marketing Automation System (Pardot, ActOn), and SEO/SEM strategies
- 3+ Years’ experience managing paid search strategies (Either internal or via agency)
- Motivated self-starter equally comfortable working within a team atmosphere and taking charge of projects
- 3+ Years’ experience managing an advertising budget and reporting on KPIs/ROI to senior leadership
Preferred Skills and Abilities:
- Service oriented with superior soft skills
- Keeps up to date with the latest trends and programs around ecommerce, SEO/SEM, Marketing Automation, AI-based marketing, etc.
- Comfort with content creation and design skills considered a major plus
To apply for this opportunity, simply click on the “Apply Now” button and submit a cover letter and resume.
EOE including Disabled and Vets. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.