Requisition #: vl-00002967
Duration: Full Time
Cambium Learning® Group believes every student has great potential, teachers are mission-critical, and data, instruction and practice work together to drive performance. With a portfolio of award-winning brands, Cambium Learning Group's digital and blended curriculum, professional learning, and assessment solutions drive proficiency, equity, and other learning outcomes in classrooms everywhere. Brands include Learning A-Z® (online differentiated instruction for elementary school reading, writing and science), ExploreLearning® (online interactive math and science simulations, a math fact fluency solution, and a K-2 science solution), Voyager Sopris Learning® (blended solutions that accelerate struggling learners to achieve in literacy and math and professional learning for teachers), Cambium Assessment (innovative stateand district-level assessment solutions), and VKidz® Learning (online comprehensive homeschool education and programs for literacy and science).
Manages the LAZ National and Regional marketing teams and Go To Market Execution. Responsible for executing strategic marketing vision of LAZ solutions and strategic planning aligned to business goals.
Essential Job Functions:
- Works with VP of Strategic Marketing and Director, Account Management to create and execute LAZ strategic Marketing Plan
- Works with VP of Strategic Marketing and Director, Account Management to align/track budget to drive business goals
- Works with Director, Account Management for marketing campaign Decision Rights
- Establishes relationships and open communication lines with Sr. Management
- Consultative partner to International Marketing team (efforts, initiatives, projects, focus, plans, etc.)
- Supports the VP Marketing with high-profile, business critical initiatives (i.e. allocating resources, setting/meeting expectations)
- Devises and ensures that all strategic plans and efforts are aligned to business goals, and collaborates with Dir, Account Management, Marketing Services and Digital Marketing
- Identifies business “priorities” for International, national/regional/customer experience, product management, PD/Implementation marketing
- Ensures the team has the professional skills and market knowledge to be successful in their individual roles
- Accountable for collective dashboarding/reporting against KPI's for the entire marketing team
- Partners with the Director of Account Management and external vendors to ensure that there is capacity to execute against strategic plans
- Manages all administrative functions for the Marketing Strategy team, budgets, business admin for direct reports, resourcing, hiring, etc.
- Serves as strategic partner for sales
- 7+ years' experience
- BS in Business, Marketing, Education or related field
- Marketing campaigns, metrics and reporting
Preferred Skills and Abilities:
- 3+ years' remote management experience
- Superior C-level presentation skills
- 5+ years' experience with project management software
- Strategic Thinker: Sets the strategic direction of all problem-solution Marketing activities
- Proven Leadership Ability: Coach, Mentor and Visionary
- Communication: Able to clearly present ideas, and remain visible and accessible for the department and leadership team
- Change Management: Embrace a world where change is frequent and uncertain
- Manages Conflict: Able to maintain focus and handle conflict situations effectively
- Results/Revenue Driven: Eye on business goals
- Technical Knowledge: Drive a modern marketing environment
- Innovative: Promote a culture of collaboration & innovation
To apply for this opportunity, simply click on the “Apply Now” button and submit a cover letter and resume or email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please include the job title and requisition number in the subject line of the email.
EOE including Disabled and Vets. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.