Location: Tucson, AZ/Remote
Requisition #: vl-00002958
Duration: Full Time
Cambium Learning® Group believes every student has great potential, teachers are mission-critical, and data, instruction and practice work together to drive performance. With a portfolio of award-winning brands, Cambium Learning Group’s digital and blended curriculum, professional learning, and assessment solutions drive proficiency, equity, and other learning outcomes in classrooms everywhere. Brands include Learning A-Z® (online differentiated instruction for elementary school reading, writing and science), ExploreLearning® (online interactive math and science simulations, a math fact fluency solution, and a K-2 science solution), Voyager Sopris Learning® (blended solutions that accelerate struggling learners to achieve in literacy and math and professional learning for teachers), Cambium Assessment (innovative stateand district-level assessment solutions), and VKidz® Learning (online comprehensive homeschool education and programs for literacy and science).
The Director of Account Management is the face of the marketing agency and works with clients all day, every day. This role is responsible for directing the marketing strategy through the marketing services process. The role works closely with all teams within the Marketing organization to create campaigns that drive business goals and objectives.
This role is the central hub and single point of contact for the marketing organization. This role converts strategy to winning, long-term, integrated campaigns and oversees the monitoring and reporting of all established campaign metrics.
Essential Job Functions:
- Trusted advisor to the client and possesses strong business management skills
- Creator and executioner of Creative Brief
- Oversees monitoring and reporting of all established campaign metrics
- Leads and mentors the Account Manager
- Drives organic and new business growth
- Deep understanding of market needs and highly effective marketing campaigns
- Ability to deliver excellent customer experience
- Experience with CRM software and metric-tracking
- Experience of sales performance and metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to deliver projects and answer inquiries on time
- Business acumen and problem-solving skills
- Collaboration: Builds partnerships and works collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives
- Strategic Mindset: Sees ahead to future possibilities and translates them into breakthrough strategies. Articulates credible pictures and visions of possibilities that will create sustainable value.
- Data-Driven: Ability to translate internal data and system integration into dashboard metrics that drive actionable results
- Ensures Accountability and Reporting: Holds self and others accountable to meet objectives. Adheres to defined project management best practices.
- Financial Acumen and Business Insights: Ability to align all activity to achieve financial goals of organization. Knows how business works and organization's financial objectives to drive results.
- Optimizes Work Processes: Understands the most effective and efficient processes to get things done, with a focus on continuous improvement. Ability to separate and combine activities into efficient workflow
- Communicates Effectively: Develops and delivers multi-mode communications that conveys actionable information to others in the organization
- Tech Savvy: Anticipates the impact of emerging educational technologies and adapts/aligns
- Customer Focus: Builds strong relationships to deliver customer-centric solutions
- Drives Results: Consistently achieves results ad has a strong bottom-line orientation
- 3-5+ yrs proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or relevant role
- 3-5+ yrs Agency model experience
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Zoho CRM or HubSpot) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- BS degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Sales or relevant field
To apply for this opportunity, simply click on the link to be directed to the company’s careers page. https://cambiumlearning.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/camb
EOE including Disabled and Vets. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.