Location: Tucson, AZ
Requisition #: vl-00002753
Duration: Full Time
Cambium Learning® Group is a leading educational solutions and services company that is committed to helping all students reach their full potential by providing evidence-based solutions and expert professional services to empower educators and raise the achievement levels of all students. The company is composed of five business units: Voyager Sopris Learning™, Learning A-Z, ExploreLearning®, Kurzweil Education™, and VKidz Holdings. Together, these business units provide best-in-class intervention and supplemental instructional materials; gold-standard professional development and school-improvement services; breakthrough technology solutions for online learning and professional support; valid and reliable assessments; and proven materials to support a positive and safe school environment.
Learning A-Z seeks a Digital Marketing Specialist, Email and Copywriting to join its organization and work out of the corporate offices in Tucson, AZ. As a core member of the marketing team, the Marketing Specialist, Email and Copywriting will manage a high-volume email marketing program, as well as provide the “voice” for web copy, email campaigns, and other digital media. Learning A-Z has an exceptional audience. We need the right digital marketing specialist to connect with our team online through compelling email communications and other digital content.
In your new role as our Digital Marketing Specialist, Email and Copywriting, you will be responsible for the planning and execution of our email marketing program, along with concepting, writing, editing, and proofreading persuasive digital content that drives results for our business. Whether drafting content from concept through completion or editing work from other team members, your words will fuel content from email messages to web copy to video scripts… and everything in between.
Essential Job Functions
- Plan the email marketing calendar and execute email campaigns
- Work with in-house creative team to fuel innovative, creative ideas for email campaigns
- Segment email audience and target messages to respective segments
- A/B test email campaigns
- Analyze the email campaign performance and report on the findings
- Develop concepts and write copy for our websites and a wide variety of digital marketing programs
- Provide creative and strategic copy approaches for marketing deliverables including ads, videos, website content, email marketing, social media, and other digital communications
- Develop SEO-friendly copy that maximizes opportunities for indexing, ranking, click-through and conversions
- Contribute to internal communications efforts by crafting presentations and other projects as assigned
- Ensure all content is true to the brand voice, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone, and compelling
- Support other digital marketing projects such as SEO, integrated marketing campaigns, demand/lead generation projects, video
- 3-4 years of email marketing and/or marketing automation experience
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with email platforms or marketing automation platforms (Act-On is a plus)
- 4+ years of copywriting experience
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Creative Writing, Communications or related field
- Creative portfolio of email marketing campaigns and digital copywriting samples across a range of digital media
- Demonstrated ability to multitask–working on multiple projects, with multiple teams and tools
- Ability to follow creative direction and to incorporate feedback from multiple stakeholders
Preferred Skills and Abilities
- Education technology industry copywriting or marketing experience
To apply for this opportunity, simply click on the “Apply Now” button and submit a cover letter and resume, or email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Feel free to include link to online portfolio, if applicable. Please include the job title and requisition number in the subject line of the email.
EOE including Disabled and Vets. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.