Location: Tucson, AZ
Requisition #: vl-00002734
Duration: Full Time
Cambium Learning® Group is a leading educational solutions and services company that is committed to helping all students reach their full potential by providing evidence-based solutions and expert professional services to empower educators and raise the achievement levels of all students. The company is composed of four business units: Voyager Sopris Learning™, Learning A-Z, ExploreLearning®, and Kurzweil Education™. Together, these business units provide best-in-class intervention and supplemental instructional materials; gold-standard professional development and school-improvement services; breakthrough technology solutions for online learning and professional support; valid and reliable assessments; and proven materials to support a positive and safe school environment.
Learning A-Z seeks an innovative, analytical Digital Marketing Specialist to join its organization and work out of the corporate offices in Tucson, AZ. As a core member of the marketing team, the Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for supporting Learning A-Z digital marketing activities, including website copy, SEO, social, advertising, video, email, and content marketing.
Essential Job Functions:
- Supports the planning and execution of digital marketing efforts for websites, SEO, SEM, email marketing
- Crafts marketing copy for digital programs and websites
- Plans and implements social media marketing activities
- Helps monitor, analyze and report on digital marketing campaigns
- Project manages online marketing programs
- 4-5 years of marketing communications experience, including 3 years minimum daily digital marketing experience
- 2 years of SEO, SEM, PPC, experience
- Social media marketing experience, including paid social advertising
- Strong writing and grammar skills a must
- Web analytics experience (Google Analytics, Adwords and/or Search Console)
- Intermediate-level MS Excel experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, Digital Marketing, Marketing, or equivalent major
Preferred Skills and Abilities:
- Experience with both B2B and B2C marketing
- In-house corporate marketing experience
- Technology and/or education industry experience is a plus
- HTML and CSS knowledge
- Knowledge of HootSuite or similar social media tools
- SEO tools
- Marketing Automation Platforms (Act-On is a plus)
- Video storyboarding and copywriting is a plus
To apply for this opportunity, simply click on the “Apply Now” button and submit a cover letter and resume or email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the job title and requisition number in the subject line of the email.
EOE including Disabled and Vets. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.