Requisition #: vl-181
Duration: Full Time
Cambium Learning® Group believes every student has great potential, teachers are mission-critical, and data, instruction and practice work together to drive performance. With a portfolio of award-winning brands, Cambium Learning Group’s digital and blended curriculum, professional learning, and assessment solutions drive proficiency, equity, and other learning outcomes in classrooms everywhere. Brands include Learning A-Z® (online differentiated instruction for elementary school reading, writing and science), ExploreLearning® (online interactive math and science simulations, a math fact fluency solution, and a K-2 science solution), Voyager Sopris Learning® (blended solutions that accelerate struggling learners to achieve in literacy and math and professional learning for teachers), Cambium Assessment (innovative state- and district-level assessment solutions), and VKidz® Learning (online comprehensive homeschool education and programs for literacy and science).
The Customer Experience Marketing Manager will support the growth of Learning A-Z products by focusing on post-sale efforts including customer experience and driving renewals strategy. This role requires a highly motivated, self-starter with a strong understanding of how to apply effective marketing strategies to the LAZ customer journey.
Essential Job Functions:
- Establishes tight alignment with the customer experience manager, ensuring all efforts work cohesively to achieve common goals
- Advocates for the full suite of LAZ products
- Responsible for supporting renewals and reporting on metrics, defined by Customer Experience Manager
- Hyper-focused on post-purchase marketing activities related to customer use and satisfaction Leverages “marketing tools” such as Pardot (email nurtures) and custom landing pages to connect with current customers in a more efficient, relevant way.
- Gains customer insights on specific product problems/opportunities via data-driven CE customer journey touchpoints to validate logical paths forward.
- Leverages and analyzes product usage reports to identify opportunities and/or gaps in the current process.
- Partners with PD/Implementation and sales teams to drive and report on positive product use metrics
- Partners with solution marketing/product marketing as a channel to mine customer advocates
- Strong understanding of the education space (k-5 literacy a plus)
- Self-starter, owner, driver
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Strong customer-focused attitude; confident in dealing with multiple departments and senior management within the business.
- Strong analytical approach, leveraging data and insights to inform strategy and business decisions.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple projects while maintaining a clear sense of priorities.
- Clear understanding of how to leverage a variety of marketing channels (i.e. email, web) to help engage and enable customers post-purchase.
Preferred Skills and Abilities:
- A four-year degree in marketing or a related field and a background in K-5 education are strongly desired.
- Previous experience in implementing post-sale marketing strategies is a plus.
To apply for this opportunity, simply click on the link to be directed to the job posting on our company’s careers page.
EOE including Disabled and Vets. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.