Location: Tucson, AZ
Requisition #: vl-00002950
Duration: Full Time
Cambium Learning® Group is an award-winning educational technology solutions leader dedicated to helping all students reach their potential through individualized and differentiated instruction. Using a research-based, personalized approach, Cambium Learning Group delivers SaaS resources and instructional products that engage students and support teachers in fun, positive, safe and scalable environments. These solutions are provided through Learning A-Z® (online differentiated instruction for elementary school reading, writing and science), ExploreLearning® (online interactive math and science simulations, a math fact fluency solution, and a K–2 science solution), Voyager Sopris Learning® (blended solutions that accelerate struggling learners to achieve in literacy and math and professional development for teachers), and VKidz Learning (online comprehensive homeschool education and programs for literacy and science). We believe that every student has unlimited potential, that teachers matter, and that data, instruction, and practice are the keys to success in the classroom and beyond.
Learning A-Z, a premier provider of K-6 supplemental online literacy resources is looking to add an experienced, passionate, and collaborative Customer Experience Manager to the team. This multi-faceted role works across departments including Sales, Customer Enablement, Marketing, Finance, Operations, and Product Management to drive high customer satisfaction and increase renewal rates. This role will coordinate with stakeholders across the company to ensure we’re providing the best experience with the ultimate goal of effectively delivering against our customers’ expectations.
The Customer Experience Manager will be responsible for analyzing the reasons customers stay as well as leave. A critical aspect of the role is evaluating the customer lifecycle and alignment to expectations at key touch points, maximizing lifetime value of our customers and developing strategies to support customer retention.
Essential Job Functions:
- Analyze customer database to determine benchmarks, historical trends, and provide insights into patterns
- Collaborate with sales leadership and renewals marketing to evaluate effectiveness of renewal processes and renewal marketing efforts
- Evaluate the level of effort we create for our customers at every touch point of the customer lifecycle leveraging the Customer Effort Score (CES)
- Lead cross functional projects/teams as needed align to customers’ expectations
- Analyze current technology, research additional tools, recommend tools and best use of tools for Sales and Customer Enablement Teams
- Utilize company CRM tools, Salesforce.com and Gainsight
- Collaborate with, Sales, Customer Enablement, Marketing, Finance, Operations and Product Management frequently
- Leverage strength as an influencer to accomplish project objectives through others
- Determine influencers on buying behavior, and work to identify product features that will positively influence renewal behavior
Additional Job Functions:
- Provide recommendations and ongoing feedback to the senior leadership team
- Produce reports and present information from reports to inform business decisions
- Travel occasionally with Sales or Customer Enablement staff to observe and interact with customers
- Bachelor’s degree in education, business, statistics or related field
- Experience with project management and/or leading cross-functional projects
- Experience with Salesforce.com or other CRM tools
- Experience analyzing data, generating reports, making recommendations
- High level of ability with Google Docs and Microsoft Office suite
Preferred Skills and Abilities:
- Previous roles in customer success a huge plus
- Experience in K-12 educational technology industry
- Experience in SaaS companies
To apply for this opportunity, simply click on the “Apply Now” button and submit a cover letter and resume or email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please include the job title and requisition number in the subject line of the email.
EOE including Disabled and Vets. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.