Requisition #: vl-105
Duration: Full Time
Cambium Learning® Group believes every student has great potential, teachers are mission-critical, and data, instruction and practice work together to drive performance. With a portfolio of award-winning brands, Cambium Learning Group's digital and blended curriculum, professional learning, and assessment solutions drive proficiency, equity, and other learning outcomes in classrooms everywhere. Brands include Learning A-Z® (online differentiated instruction for elementary school reading, writing and science), ExploreLearning® (online interactive math and science simulations, a math fact fluency solution, and a K-2 science solution), Voyager Sopris Learning® (blended solutions that accelerate struggling learners to achieve in literacy and math and professional learning for teachers), Cambium Assessment (innovative stateand district-level assessment solutions), and VKidz® Learning (online comprehensive homeschool education and programs for literacy and science).
Learning A-Z, a premier provider of K-6 supplemental online literacy resources is looking to add an experienced, strategic, and collaborative Director of Brand and Events to the marketing team. This newly created position will lead the evolution of the Learning A-Z established brand to represent the values, goals and actions of the transforming organization.
Your contributions will be highly visible and instrumental in hitting ambitious goals driving the growth of our company. A diverse group of stakeholders will rely on your messaging, including investors, potential employees, current employees, press and Marketing, Sales and Product Development teams within the organization.
Within the Marketing team, the Director of Brand and Events represents the voice of the brand both internally and externally and ties together all aspects of Learning A-Z. Brand is responsible for driving a unified brand experience, public awareness of our brand and capabilities across all of our stakeholders.
Who We’re Looking For:
We are looking for an individual with a demonstrated growth mindset who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment and values the opportunity to make an impact! We have a strong culture of teamwork, collaboration, mutual respect, and transparency and it's vital that the Brand and events leader is strongly aligned with these tenets.
Essential Job Functions:
- Convey the brand vision across internal and external stakeholders
- Create and manage communications, events and PR to drive awareness and excitement about the dynamic changes within Learning A-Z across key audiences.
- Establish and ensure on-brand positioning and awareness of communications in all aspects of the marketing communications.
- Collaborate with the digital marketing team to elevate the brand and provide greater visibility.
- Work with a team of professional creatives to develop top notch visuals and maintain and evolve the look and feel of the company brand.
- Modify the style guide as needed to ensure that it’s reflective of the positioning of the brand, ensuring that cross-functional team members have materials and resources needed for internal and external communications.
- Identify the best spokespeople to respond to media requests, providing media training and other resources for speakers.
- Partner with Human Resources on employee branding efforts and marketing campaigns targeting prospective employees and positioning LAZ as an employer of choice.
- Track and report quantifiable results on an ongoing basis.
- Leads the creative vision for every aspect of the brand and events and aligns with annual sales and marketing objectives.
- Manages brand evolution and equity in sales markets, as well as client and vendor relationships.
- Develops corporate marketing materials based on strategy, positioning, channel and target audience.
- Translates objectives into clear creative strategies and invents new ideas for branding, experiences and messaging.
- Assures all creative is differentiated, brand right, and speaks to the company values via strategic design across print, digital and experience channels.
- Collaborates with the Strategic marketing team and Marketing Services for strategy, creativity, and execution.
- Supports business initiatives, events and various other assignments for internal clients.
- Provides leadership to create synergies and align branding strategy across business units.
- 5-8 years Branding Experience, K-12 education experience a plus
- BS in Communications, Marketing, or related field
To apply for this opportunity, simply click on the link to be directed to the company’s careers page. https://cambiumlearning.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/camb
EOE including Disabled and Vets. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.