Requisition #: vl-00002994
Duration: Full Time
Cambium Learning® Group believes every student has great potential, teachers are mission-critical, and data, instruction and practice work together to drive performance. With a portfolio of award-winning brands, Cambium Learning Group's digital and blended curriculum, professional learning, and assessment solutions drive proficiency, equity, and other learning outcomes in classrooms everywhere. Brands include Learning A-Z® (online differentiated instruction for elementary school reading, writing and science), ExploreLearning® (online interactive math and science simulations, a math fact fluency solution, and a K-2 science solution), Voyager Sopris Learning® (blended solutions that accelerate struggling learners to achieve in literacy and math and professional learning for teachers), Cambium Assessment (innovative stateand district-level assessment solutions), and VKidz® Learning (online comprehensive homeschool education and programs for literacy and science).
This position reports to the VP of Strategic Marketing and oversees the creative direction and execution of the brand and event strategy for the organization.
As part of the strategic reorganization of the Marketing department at LAZ, this position will elevate the relevance and reach of Learning A-Z brand in the supplemental elementary market
Essential Job Functions:
- Oversees the creative direction and execution of the brand and event strategy for the organization.
- Ensures campaign alignment to the overall brand strategy.
- Leads the creative vision for every aspect of the brand and events and aligns with annual sales and marketing objectives.
- Manages brand evolution and equity in sales markets, as well as client and vendor relationships.
- Develops corporate marketing materials based on strategy, positioning, channel and target audience.
- Translates objectives into clear creative strategies and invents new ideas for branding, experiences and messaging.
- Assures all creative is differentiated, brand right, and speaks to the company values via strategic design across print, digital and experience channels.
- Collaborates with the Strategic marketing team and Marketing Services for strategy, creativity, and execution.
- Supports business initiatives, events and various other assignments for internal clients.
- Serve as a cross-functional leader who works closely with internal stakeholders. Provides leadership to create synergies and align branding strategy across business units.
- 3-5 years Branding and Events Experience
- BS in Design, Marketing, or related field
To apply for this opportunity, simply click on the “Apply Now” button and submit a cover letter and resume or email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please include the job title and requisition number in the subject line of the email.
EOE including Disabled and Vets. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.