Location: Tucson, AZ
Requisition #: vl-00002773
Duration: Full Time
Cambium Learning® Group is a leading educational solutions and services company that is committed to helping all students reach their full potential by providing evidence-based solutions and expert professional services to empower educators and raise the achievement levels of all students. The company is composed of five business units: Voyager Sopris Learning™, Learning A-Z, ExploreLearning®, Kurzweil Education™, and VKidz Holdings. Together, these business units provide best-in-class intervention and supplemental instructional materials; gold-standard professional development and school-improvement services; breakthrough technology solutions for online learning and professional support; valid and reliable assessments; and proven materials to support a positive and safe school environment.
Under the guidance of the Multimedia Manager, the Audio Specialist will take an active role as an audio engineer responsible for the set-up and running of audio recording sessions, script supervision and audio post production. Post will include audio editing, sweetening, mastering, relevant departmental approvals and final delivery.
In a secondary role the Audio Specialist will work with the Multimedia team as support for video production projects. Including production assistant, grip, and video editing roles. Experience with video production is preferable.
Essential Job Functions
- Production of audio content
- Coordination with relevant departments
- Coordination with outside vendors, talent and locations
- Audio recording engineer & editor
Additional Job Functions
- When necessary act as a production assistant and grip
- Interact with other multimedia creatives on additional company audio / video projects
- Assist with audio/video equipment proposals and acquisitions
- Assist with production and post studio design and build-outs
- Highly proficient in Logic Studio Pro and MS Office
- Detail-oriented and creative thinker with problem solving abilities
- At least 2 years as a professional audio engineer
Preferred Skills and Abilities:
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite programs
- Familiarity with on set video production
- Bachelor’s or associates degree in related field or equivalent work experience
To apply for this opportunity, simply click on the “Apply Now” button and submit a cover letter and resume, or email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to include link to online portfolio, if applicable. Please include the job title and requisition number in the subject line of the email.
EOE including Disabled and Vets. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.