Requisition #: vl-214
Duration: Full Time
Cambium Learning® Group believes every student has great potential, teachers are mission-critical, and data, instruction and practice work together to drive performance. With a portfolio of award-winning brands, Cambium Learning Group’s digital and blended curriculum, professional learning, and assessment solutions drive proficiency, equity, and other learning outcomes in classrooms everywhere. Brands include Learning A-Z® (online differentiated instruction for elementary school reading, writing and science), ExploreLearning® (online interactive math and science simulations, a math fact fluency solution, and a K-2 science solution), Voyager Sopris Learning® (blended solutions that accelerate struggling learners to achieve in literacy and math and professional learning for teachers), Cambium Assessment (innovative state- and district-level assessment solutions), and VKidz® Learning (online comprehensive homeschool education and programs for literacy and science).
Essential Job Functions:
- The Associate Implementation Coordinator’s primary duties are to:
- Manage an assigned territory by providing onboarding support, training and orientation for their accounts.
- Provide ongoing support for the License Coordinator to troubleshoot rostering issues and concerns.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders (CS, PD, OE, PM, Sales, & Engineering) to identify bugs and system issues; QA solutions; provide feedback to improve system performance.
- Collaboratively interact with License Coordinators, district administrators and school decision makers regarding the benefits of Learning A-Z products, their implementation, the status of the implementation, and the contract renewal/expansion in a partnership with the sales team.
- Assist in the enrollment of teachers and students in the Learning A-Z user account system, including manual rostering services and collaboration with Learning A-Z engineering to establish automated rostering solutions.
- Provide virtual training to educators and License Coordinators and IT Coordinators.
- Collaboratively interact with district administrators and school decision makers regarding the benefits of Learning A- Z products, their implementation, the status of the implementation, and the contract renewal/expansion.
- Ability to create, deliver and interpret reports to support the district level usage of the Learning A-Z products.
- Other duties as assigned.
Additional Job Functions:
- Knowledge of Excel, Interoperability systems and SalesForce.
- Proven ability to meet project deadlines, act independently and responsibly.
- Proven ability to work with small, flexible, cross-functional teams to set measurable goals and meet or exceed them.
- Excellent project management skills, oral and written communication skills, organizational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks at the same time.
- Ability to maintain home office and travel (up to 10%) independently to complete assignments.
Required: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent years of experience in onboarding customers or customer support and services.
- Experience, Skills, Knowledge, Abilities
Preferred: 1 year of implementation experience with educational technology products.
Proficient Excel experience, including working with csv files, ability to complete v-lookup, creating pivot tables and manipulate data files.
Proven effectiveness interacting with state level, educational service cooperative, and school district decision makers.
Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks at the same time.
Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
Preferred: Previous experience as a telecommuter.
Preferred Skills and Abilities:
- Background check, if selected, and
- Fingerprinting, if selected
To apply for this opportunity, simply click on the link to be directed to the job posting on the company’s careers page. https://cambiumlearning.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/camb/job/Remote/Associate-Implementation-Coordinator_REQ-214
EOE including Disabled and Vets. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.