Location: Tucson, AZ / Field
Requisition #: vl-00002746
Duration: Full Time
Cambium Learning® Group is a leading educational solutions and services company that is committed to helping all students reach their full potential by providing evidence-based solutions and expert professional services to empower educators and raise the achievement levels of all students. The company is composed of five business units: Voyager Sopris Learning™, Learning A-Z, ExploreLearning®, Kurzweil Education™, and VKidz Holdings. Together, these business units provide best-in-class intervention and supplemental instructional materials; gold-standard professional development and school-improvement services; breakthrough technology solutions for online learning and professional support; valid and reliable assessments; and proven materials to support a positive and safe school environment.
The Associate Implementation Coordinator’s primary duty is to build broad and successful usage of Learning A-Z products by providing initial and ongoing support for the life cycle of the customer. Key responsibilities include all aspects of onboarding the customer which consists of coordinating rostering services, delivering web-based coordinator training, performing account health checks, delivering and interpreting usage reports, support sales representatives with the renewal process and providing ongoing support for the account.
There are currently two (2) openings for this position.
Essential Job Functions
- Represent Learning A-Z by providing onboarding support and orientation for Learning A-Z customers
- Interact with school district leadership and administration groups, Learning A-Z’s sales, customer service and Professional Learning teams, and other potential and current customers regarding the Learning A-Z adoption
- Assist in the enrollment of teachers and students in the Learning A-Z user account system, including collaboration with Learning A-Z engineering to establish automated rostering solutions
- Provide virtual (webinar) training to educators and License Coordinators
- Collaboratively interact with district administrators and school decision makers regarding the benefits of Learning A- Z products, their implementation, the status of the implementation, and the contract renewal/expansion
- Ability to create reports and interpret data to support the district level usage of the Learning A-Z products
- Contribute to the Learning A-Z’s Professional Learning and Sales Divisions’ goals, objectives, and projects
- Ability to maintain home office independently to complete assignments and manage their assigned territory
- Ability to meet deadlines
Additional Job Functions
- Discern and communicate overall status of Implementation Coordinator and sales support activities/strategies using identified programs including but not limited to Outlook, OneNote, PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Salesforce
- Discern and communicate overall status of Implementation Coordinator and sales support activities/strategies
- Track, document, and submit expenses related to Learning A-Z duties
- Other duties as assigned
- Associates Degree or equivalent years of experience in onboarding customers in an education technology environment
- At least 1 year of implementation experience with educational technology products
- Excel experience, including working with csv files, ability to complete v-lookup, creating pivot tables and manipulate data files
- Proven effectiveness interacting with state level, educational service cooperative, and school district decision makers
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks at the same time
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience as a telecommuter
- Background check, if selected, and
- Fingerprinting, if selected
Preferred Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education or Business
Y/N Qualifying Questions
- Do you have experience implementing or working in the classroom with educational technology programs?
- Are you proficient with Excel?
- Do you have experience delivering online, web-based training or presentations?
- Do you have home office capabilities with consistent internet access?
To apply for this opportunity, simply click on the “Apply Now” button and submit a cover letter and resume, or email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Feel free to include link to online portfolio, if applicable. Please include the job title and requisition number in the subject line of the email.
EOE including Disabled and Vets. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.