Location: Tucson, AZ
Requisition #: vl-00002911
Cambium Learning® Group is an award-winning educational technology solutions leader dedicated to helping all students reach their potential through individualized and differentiated instruction. Using a research-based, personalized approach, Cambium Learning Group delivers SaaS resources and instructional products that engage students and support teachers in fun, positive, safe and scalable environments. These solutions are provided through Learning A-Z® (online differentiated instruction for elementary school reading, writing and science), ExploreLearning® (online interactive math and science simulations, a math fact fluency solution, and a K–2 science solution), Voyager Sopris Learning® (blended solutions that accelerate struggling learners to achieve in literacy and math and professional development for teachers), and VKidz Learning (online comprehensive homeschool education and programs for literacy and science). We believe that every student has unlimited potential, that teachers matter, and that data, instruction, and practice are the keys to success in the classroom and beyond.
This position will perform a broad range of administrative duties for the Senior Leadership Team. The Executive Assistant position requires a high energy, self-starter who can work independently and have the creativity to complement the overall goals and needs of the departments.
The Administrative Assistant facilitates the efficient operation by performing a variety of clerical and administrative tasks. Duties include general clerical, receptionist and project-based work. Project a professional company image through email, in-person and phone interaction.
Essential Job Functions:
- Set-up and coordinate meetings and conferences; and prioritize commitments
- Help organize office events, catering and activities
- Process Administrative and Sr. VP expenses
- Maintain office supply cabinets
- Ensure proper functioning of office equipment, facility cleanliness, and efficient operation and maintenance of office
- Coordinate facilities needs with the Sr. Executive Assistant and Property Manager
- Sign for and distribute USPS/UPS/Fed Ex/Airborne packages
- Meet and greet clients and visitors
- Keep conference rooms organized and stocked
- Serve as backup for Sr. Administrative Assistant as needed
- Be flexible. This role is ever evolving
Additional Job Functions:
- Support staff in assigned project-based work
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work in a very fast-paced environment and juggle shifting priorities quickly and effectively
- Takes initiative, is proactive, and has the ability to anticipate the needs of team
- Ability to manage executives' workflow and implement processes and systems to help optimize for efficiency
Preferred Skills and Abilities:
- Five years of experience in an administrative role
To apply for this opportunity, simply click on the “Apply Now” button and submit a cover letter and resume or email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the job title and requisition number in the subject line of the email.
EOE including Disabled and Vets. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.