Location: Tucson, AZ
Requisition #: vl-00002834
Duration: Full Time/Temp
Cambium Learning® Group is a leading educational solutions and services company that is committed to helping all students reach their full potential by providing evidence-based solutions and expert professional services to empower educators and raise the achievement levels of all students. The company is composed of five business units: Voyager Sopris Learning™, Learning A-Z, ExploreLearning®, Kurzweil Education™, and VKidz Holdings. Together, these business units provide best-in-class intervention and supplemental instructional materials; gold-standard professional development and school-improvement services; breakthrough technology solutions for online learning and professional support; valid and reliable assessments; and proven materials to support a positive and safe school environment.
Learning A-Z Account Executive - Inside Sales Rep - build and maintain business relationships with new and existing customers through consultative selling skills leading to the sale of Learning A-Z solutions and related professional development programs in the K-12, primarily K-6, marketplace. This position is located in our company’s office in Tucson, AZ. The Inside Sales Representative I will be responsible for selling Learning A-Z solutions to school districts in an assigned territory.
Essential Job Functions
- Develop and implement comprehensive territory and account strategy plans
- Initiate and expand key school and school district relationships within territory
- Adhere to company policies and processes
- Improve product knowledge and selling skills by attending all sales meetings and training sessions
- Deliver complete and accurate paperwork related to customer accounts and sales in a timely manner
- Be informed of funding sources and educational initiatives in assigned territory
- Demonstrate basic product knowledge, ability to navigate and present our product websites successfully
- Understand and implement Integrity Selling sales process consistently
- Update and maintain records in company CRM (SalesForce.com) with all pertinent customer and contact/conversation data
Additional Job Functions
- Some travel required to attend key industry conferences, regional conferences in geographic territory, less than 15% of time
- Ability to work with others in team environment to achieve common objectives
- Three to five years of sales experience
- Strong consultative sales experience and background
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Products (Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- Familiarity with web based products, researching via web, or other internet experience
Preferred Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Five or more years of sales experience
- Inside Sales experience
- Experience in Selling to K-12 marketplace preferred
To apply for this opportunity, simply click on the “Apply Now” button and submit a cover letter and resume or email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to include link to online portfolio, if applicable.
Please include the job title and requisition number in the subject line of the email.
EOE including Disabled and Vets. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.