Requisition #: vl-164
Duration: Full Time
Cambium Learning® Group believes every student has great potential, teachers are mission-critical, and data, instruction and practice work together to drive performance. With a portfolio of award-winning brands, Cambium Learning Group’s digital and blended curriculum, professional learning, and assessment solutions drive proficiency, equity, and other learning outcomes in classrooms everywhere. Brands include Learning A-Z® (online differentiated instruction for elementary school reading, writing and science), ExploreLearning® (online interactive math and science simulations, a math fact fluency solution, and a K-2 science solution), Voyager Sopris Learning® (blended solutions that accelerate struggling learners to achieve in literacy and math and professional learning for teachers), Cambium Assessment (innovative stateand district-level assessment solutions), and VKidz® Learning (online comprehensive homeschool education and programs for literacy and science).
The Account Executive representing Learning A-Z is responsible for achieving assigned revenue targets within their designated territory. The Account Executive will participate in developing marketing and sales campaigns to meet and/or exceed expectations.
Essential Job Functions:
- Use sales techniques to develop and otherwise pursue new and expansion sales opportunities in the territory through: phone calls, in-person presentations, web-based demonstrations, and email campaigns.
- Maintain accurate sales forecasting.
- Provide sales quotes and proposals to customers.
- Be a product Expert
- Use Salesforce.com CRM and other data management tools to keep track of all active opportunities. Update Daily, Weekly, Monthly
- Conduct product marketing activities to help generate leads and opportunities.
- Attend regional conferences as agreed upon with your manager.
- Attend national conferences that may occur in the territory.
- Consistently achieve predetermined territory goals.
- Demonstrate professionalism across various work environments.
- Be able to travel up to 50% of the time during peak selling season.
- Bachelor’s degree required. An education, special education, or related background preferred.
- Ability to demonstrate and sell technology products
- Minimum 3+ years of success in K-12 sales; demonstrated success in educational technology sales preferred.
- Experience in public speaking with strong oral and written communication skills
- Experience using database management systems. Salesforce.com preferred.
- Experience using Microsoft applications: Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience using online meeting technology.
- Ability to work well in a high-paced environment
- Valid driver’s license, a good driving record
Preferred Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to demonstrate and sell educational Technology products
- Prior experience in selling to Higher Education and K12
- Experience selling in the special education market
- Experience using online meeting technology. Experience using Sales Force.Com for forecasting and tracking opportunities
To apply for this opportunity, simply click on the link to be directed to the company’s careers page. https://cambiumlearning.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/camb
EOE including Disabled and Vets. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.