Requisition #: vl-00002980
Duration: Full Time
Cambium Learning® Group believes every student has great potential, teachers are mission-critical, and data, instruction and practice work together to drive performance. With a portfolio of award-winning brands, Cambium Learning Group's digital and blended curriculum, professional learning, and assessment solutions drive proficiency, equity, and other learning outcomes in classrooms everywhere. Brands include Learning A-Z® (online differentiated instruction for elementary school reading, writing and science), ExploreLearning® (online interactive math and science simulations, a math fact fluency solution, and a K-2 science solution), Voyager Sopris Learning® (blended solutions that accelerate struggling learners to achieve in literacy and math and professional learning for teachers), Cambium Assessment (innovative stateand district-level assessment solutions), and VKidz® Learning (online comprehensive homeschool education and programs for literacy and science).
Serves as a consultative partner with (Northeast and Southeast) Sales management to identify strategically targeted opportunities aligned to business goals. Provides hyper-focused, hyper-targeted, hyper-personalized Account-Based Marketing strategies and reporting to drive business goals. Serves as a dedicated partner to the sales manager as a “voice” for the region.
Essential Job Functions:
- Drive revenue targets by serving as a dedicated marketing consultant for the Northeast and Southeast regions, advising sales reps on regional events, relay insights/direction of national initiatives, or those of other regions.
- Executes marketing plans based on critical revenue pockets, funding opportunities, or thought leaders/organizations within the region. Partners with a variety of internal stakeholders in the business (from Solution Marketing, Product Marketing, Professional Development/Implementation, Product Management, and the Executive Leadership Team) to effectively execute and report on plans
- Serves as the bridge between Sales and the organization, and the organization back to Sales
- Creates effective and efficient pathways to solve region specific problems, calling attention to region specific opportunities
- Drives campaigns to support state adoptions, should Learning A-Z leadership decide to participate
- Own curricular, market, competitive and funding pulse and reporting of top tier states
- Own monitoring and alignment to regional professional groups.
- Bachelor’s degree in communication, marketing, public relations, or related field.
- Experience in the K-12 education industry
- 5-7 years of Field/Regional marketing experience.
- Strong customer-focused attitude; confident in dealing with multiple departments and senior management within the business
- Strong analytical approach, leveraging data and insights to inform strategy and business decisions
- Proven ability to juggle multiple projects while maintaining a clear sense of priorities
- Experience and proven track record managing multi-channel, integrated marketing campaigns
- Strong understanding of the education market
- Strong understanding of the adoption state, and non-adoption (open territory) review process
- Ability to tie tactical requests back to a larger business strategy.
- Self-starter, owner, driver and excels working at a fast pace
- Strong presenter/storyteller
- Strong organizational and project management skills
Preferred Skills and Abilities:
- Proven experience with Account-Based Marketing (ABM): planning, execution, and reporting.
- Understanding of the literacy landscape
- Experience with Salesforce, Pardot, and ABM related software.
To apply for this opportunity, simply click on the “Apply Now” button and submit a cover letter and resume or email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the job title and requisition number in the subject line of the email.
EOE including Disabled and Vets. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.