Did you see our first post: “ Experience Reading A-Z: Leveled Books for Every Reader”? Last time we told you about how Reading A-Z is famous with teachers for our huge collection of engaging leveled books.
Perfect for guided reading, differentiated reading practice, small-group instruction, and all kinds of curricular needs and learning environments, our leveled books and comprehensive resources are incredibly flexible.
Check out Voyagers in Space, a leveled book that demonstrates some of the many things you can do with just one Reading A-Z leveled book. Download the book here for free, along with a sample guided reading lesson!
- Each of our leveled books is accompanied by a guided reading lesson plan to help you introduce the book and model important reading strategies and skills
- Discussion cards promote critical thinking and collaboration after reading
- Extension activities link what students have just read to other curriculum areas, such as math, science, and social studies
- Every leveled book is formatted for digital projectors and interactive white boards, and includes a collection of built-in tools to enhance instruction
- Reading A-Z automatically saves your annotations to projectable resources, so you can prepare your lessons in advance or build upon instruction over multiple sessions
- Many leveled books are offered at multiple levels to support mixed-level classes
- You can easily group students according to skill levels, while introducing relevant comprehension skills and reading strategies to the class as a whole
- Our leveled books come with supporting practice materials to reinforce comprehension and other literacy skills
- Many books also include a graphic organizer to help engage students in the reading process
- All books and materials are easily printable for small-group, whole-class, or home use
- Each leveled book (levels A-Z2) comes with discussion cards to promote critical thinking, collaboration, and student engagement
- A multiple-choice comprehension quiz accompanies each leveled book to help you easily assess student comprehension
Like what you see?
Start your FREE 2-week trial now.